Useful Information: Breeders' Resources (covers everything from handfeeding to potential breeding / chick problems) ... Incubation Information (html) ... Information on Housing Chicks, Temperature Requirements, etc. ... Caring for Poultry Chicks from Day One to Independence
Relevant Tools / Products: Egg Candling Devices ... Full-spectrum Lights ...
Need Eggs? Suppliers of Hatching Eggs (many will ship!) for a listing of egg suppliers in the United States and United Kingdom
The R-Com Mini (3-Egg Incubator) - menu-driven, fully automatic pre-set plug-and-go technology
- Fully automated incubator - easy enough to use for children and reliable enough for the hobbyists and teachers
- just choose between one of the 5 settings (chicken, duck, pheasant, quail or mystery bird - to be programmed) and the micro-controller holds the correct temperature, turning and length of incubation with no further input from the user.
- Automatic egg-turning with auto stop 2 days prior to hatching
- 37.5 automatic temperature control
- Optimum incubation conditions with bird selecting
- LCD shows all information
- BLDC motor for air circulation (low noise, long life)
- Large view window to observe eggs
- Count down to hatch day
- 3 indentations accommodate eggs of all sizes from large duck eggs to quail eggs
- Sensor and alarm if the view window open
- Can be used as a temporary living place after hatching
- Sensor and alarm for water supply
- Floating device to prevent water from overflowing
- Buzzer with abnormal conditions
R-Com Mini Reviews & Comments ... Download a pdf file of the R-COM Product Leaflet ... User's Manual
The photo to the right features the R-Com Mini with its optional accessory, the EZ Scope)
The EZ Scope allows you to ...
- easily inspect the development of eggs without risky handling
- high brightness LEDeasy eye-level control with adjustment handle
- view the incubation process on your computer with your existing web camera (note: web camera is not included)
- Note: the EZ Scope only works with the 3-egg tray that is included - not the optional large or the small-egg trays
The R-Com mini was one of the winners of the 2007 Teacher’s Choice Award for the Family.
The R-Com mini & scope package is one of the winners of the 2008 Teacher’s Choice Award for the Classroom.
R-Com Mini (3-egg) Incubator (comes standard with a 3-egg tray that accommodates 3 eggs up to hen egg size) - $ 143.00 (+ $ 25 US Continental S&H)
R-Com mini and EZ Scope incubator package - $ 179.99 (+ $ 25 US Continental S&H)
SMALL Egg Insert (allows incubation of SEVEN small eggs (i.e. quail-size eggs) - $ 21 (not sold separately - only when shipped with unit)
You may also be interested in ...
- Die Folgenden Produkte koennten Sie auch interessieren
- Usted puede también estar interesado en
- Vous pouvez également être intéressé à…
Any Questions?? Please e-mail with any questions and comments.