Want to know about the Poicephalus (Parrot) Breeders in the United States, here at Beauty of Birds you can get all the related information.
If you don’t find anyone near you, contact the closest one to your location and ask for a referral to trusted, reputable breeder, or locate a bird club and ask for a lead.
Bird Breeder by Species (sorted by bird species with breeders listed below each species)
Gay Noeth – Saskatchewan, Canada – www.onafricanwings.com – OnAfricanWings is a small, home based aviary located near Paradise Hill, Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Breeds: African parrots (African Greys, Poicephalus (Senegals). Her parrots have an awesome set-up and she is an expert on providing enriched environments to pet birds.
Joe Cravo – Ocala, Florida 34476 – e-mail: email@example.com – Tel. (904) 410-7961 or (352)484-7832 (cell)
- Breeds: Canaries: color bred (red, white, yellow, green); American Singer canaries; and Lady Gouldian finches
Jean (The African Queen) Pattison – New Tampa Highway, Lakeland, Florida 33815 U.S.A. Phone: 863-686-4532 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Breeds: African Grey (Congos and Timnehs), Brown-Necked or Grey- Headed Parrots, Jardine’s Parrots, Poicephalus, Senegals, Meyer’s, Red-bellied and Brown-headed Parrots
Eclod Exotics, a private aviary located in upstate New York. Tel. 917-781-4567, email@example.com – url: www.eclod.com
- Breeds: Blue Yellow-naped Amazon, Cinnamon White-fronted Amazons, Yellow Red-lored Amazons, Cinnamon Blue-fronted Amazons, Vinaceous Amazons, Cuban Amazons, Blue mutation African Grey Parrots, Purple-bellied Parrots, Asiatic Parakeets) and Eclectus Parrots; Conures; Senegal Parrots; Dilute and Lutino Plumhead Parakeets, Violet Indian Ringneck Parakeets, Lovebirds: Slaty, Lutino, Violet, Pied and Fallow Masked Lovebirds
Parrotville Bird Shop, Brunswick, Oh 44212 – Owner: Pat Riddle: Tel. 330-273-0100, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web Site
- Sells: Hand-fed, well-socialized chicks: Congo & Timneh African Greys, Macaws, Amazons, Sun Conures, Blue Crown Conures, Quakers (Green & Blue), Senegals, Meyers, Lesser Sulpher Cockatoos, Citron Cockatoos, Rose Breasted Cockatoos, Severe Macaws, Parrotlets, Cockatiels & Lovebirds. 4. Adult bird occasionally. Will ship within the United States.
Saddleback Farm – E-mail: email@example.com … Location: West Tennessee … Tel. (901) 853-9988
- Breeds: Amazons, CAG’s, Macaws & Poicephalus. All birds PBFD negative and Polyoma Vaccinated. 20 years of experience. Breeder’s philosophy is to try to ‘fit’ the bird to the person.
KCZAR Aviaries – kczaraviaries.com – Ogden, Utah – Contact: Kathy at 801-731-5166, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Breeder of happy, healthy, handfed babies — African Greys (Congos and Timnehs); Poicephalus (Red Bellies, Meyers, Senegals); Pyrrhura Conures (Black Capped Conures, Turquoise Green Cheeks); Aratinga Conures (Dusky Conures)
Sissy Crawford – Sissy’s Bird Colony
Aylett, Virginia – url: www.Sissysbirdcolony.com
- Breeder of: 1. Cockatiels, 2. Lovebirds (peachface), 3. Macaws, 4. Congo African Grey, 5. Amazons, 6. Indian Ringnecks (Blue, lacewing, green, lutino, creamino and pallid), 7. Alexandrine, 8. Bourke (normals and rosy), 9. Quakers, 10. Sun Conures, 11. Green Cheek Conures (normals, yellowside and pineapple), 12. Blue headed Pionus, 13. Scarlet Chested Parakeets, 14. Parrotlets (Blue, green, turquoise and pied’s), 15. Parakeets, 16. English Budgies, 17. Red rump, 18. Ringneck Doves, 19. Diamond Doves – Shipping is Available at buyers expense.
High Quality Species Photos, Videos and/or Articles Contributions are welcome! Upload your Articles and Images.
Please Note: The images on this page are the sole property of the photographers (unless marked as Public Domain). Please contact the photographers directly with respect to any copyright or licensing questions. Thank you.