African Parrot Breeders in the United States / Sorted by U.S. State, here at Beauty of Birds you can access the list of African Parrot Breeders.
Bird Breeder by Species (sorted by bird species with breeders listed below each species)
Please also refer to:
- African Grey Breeders
- Jardines Parrot Breeders
- Meyer’s Parrot Breeders
- Senegal Parrot Breeders
- Poicephalus Breeders
- Lovebird Breeders
- Breeds: Congo African Grey, Jardine’s and Senegal Parrots, Band G and Severe Macaws, Sun, Jenday, Blue-Crowned and Cherry-Headed Conures
- Breeds: Blue Yellow-naped Amazon, Cinnamon White-fronted Amazons, Yellow Red-lored Amazons, Cinnamon Blue-fronted Amazons, Vinaceous Amazons, Cuban Amazons, Blue mutation African Grey Parrots, Purple-bellied Parrots, Asiatic Parakeets) and Eclectus Parrots; Conures; Senegal Parrots; Dilute and Lutino Plumhead Parakeets, Violet Indian Ringneck Parakeets, Lovebirds: Slaty, Lutino, Violet, Pied and Fallow Masked Lovebirds
Rocky Mtn. Bird Farm and Pet Supply***
Monument, Colorado – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org … Phone 719-466-3310 or 805-503-9592 – Fax 719-481-8273
- Breeds: Lovebirds, Cockatiels, Rock Pebblers, Eastern Rosellas, Bronzewing Pionus, Whitecap Pionus, Maximillian Pionus, Senegals, Sun Conures, Severe Macaws, Yellownape Amazons, Bluefront Amazons, Congo African Greys, Umbrella Cockatoos, Goffin Cockatoos, Greenwing Macaws, Hybrid Macaws
Jean (The African Queen) Pattison
New Tampa Highway, Lakeland, Florida 33815 U.S.A. Phone: 863-686-4532 e-mail: email@example.com
- Breeds: African Grey (Congos and Timnehs), Brown-Necked or Grey- Headed Parrots, Jardine’s Parrots, Poicephalus, Senegals, Meyers, Red-bellied and Brown-headed Parrots
Zimmerman Pet’s – located in N.W Iowa (Sioux City, IA). Raising birds since 1991 – For Information, please contact Sue – Tel. 712-239-5531
- Raise hand fed, well socialized Cockatiels, Parakeets, Senegal Parrots, Lories, Pionus Parrots, African Greys, Amazon Parrots, Conures, Cockatoos, Quakers and Macaws.Ship when the weather permits.
- Breeder of: Cockatiels, Quakers, Conures, Caiques, Electus Parrots, Amazons, Cockatoos, Congo African Greys, and Macaws. Will ship within the US
The Parrot Patch Aviary – located in Eugene, Oregon – Contact Tom Sauer, Tel. 541-463-9564
- Sells: Hand fed, well socialized pet quality babies. Breeds: Congo African Greys, Goffins Cockatoos, Sun Conures (Normal and Red Factor), Indian Ringnecks (Blue, Turquoise, Gray), Black Headed Caiques, Senegals, Swainson’s (Rainbow) Lorikeets. Shipping available within the United States.
Feather Focus: Contact: Deb Even e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Breed: Congo African Greys, Blue Head Pionus, Dusky Pionus, Maxi Pionus, Rare and assorted quakers, including Lutino and DE. White Belly Caiques Pedigreed Cockatiels, SI Eclectus – Ship via Comair / Delta, weather permitting
KCZAR Aviaries – url: kczaraviaries.com – Ogden, Utah – Contact: Kathy at 801-731-5166, e-mail: email@example.com
- Breeder of haicephalus (Red Bellies, Meyers, Seneppy, healthy, handfed babies — African Greys (Congos and Timnehs); Pogals); Pyrrhura Conures (Black Capped Conures, Turquoise Green Cheeks); Aratinga Conures (Dusky Conures)
Sissy Crawford – Sissy’s Bird Colony
Aylett, Virginia – url: www.Sissysbirdcolony.com
- Breeder of: 1. Cockatiels, 2. Lovebirds (peachface), 3. Macaws, 4. Congo African Grey, 5. Amazons, 6. Indian Ringnecks (Blue, lacewing, green, lutino, creamino and pallid), 7. Alexandrine, 8. Bourke (normals and rosy), 9. Quakers, 10. Sun Conures, 11. Green Cheek Conures (normals, yellowside and pineapple), 12. Blue headed Pionus, 13. Scarlet Chested Parakeets, 14. Parrotlets (Blue, green, turquoise and pied’s), 15. Parakeets, 16. English Budgies, 17. Red rump, 18. Ringneck Doves, 19. Diamond Doves – Shipping is Available at buyers expense.
Whidbey Birds – Coupeville, Washington – Tel. 360-929-2869, Fax: 360 6788484. Website: whidbeybirds dot com
- Breeds: 1. Indian ringnecks (all colors) , 2. Lovebirds, 3. Macaws, 4. Congo African Greys, 5. Amazons Parrots, 6. Caiques, 7. Alexandrines, 8. Bourkes Parakeets, 9. Quaker Parrot, 10. Sun Conures, 11. Green Cheek Conures (all colors and mutations), 12. Cockatiels, 13. Scarlet Chested Parakeets, 14. Parrotlets (all colors), 15. Kakarikis 16. English Budgies, 17. Red Rump Parakeets, 18. Eclectus Parrots, 19. Black Cap Conures, 20. Canary Wing Parakeets, as well as MANY OTHER BREEDS