Available over our Amazon
Wingdow® Seat is designed to provide pet birds with a way to enjoy windows, while protecting surrounding woodwork from chewing and soiling. Wingdow® Seat is made of the highest grade, UV-resistant clear plastic. It is completely bird-safe, extremely durable, and able to withstand years of sunny windows without discoloring.
Wingdows® are molded from a single sheet of plastic–in an aesthetic, rounded shape that adds strength and durability, allows for ease of cleaning, and provides the bird with an unobstructed view.
Wingdow® Seat attaches to the window by means of suction cups. The suction cups are industrial grade, UV-resistant cups and are guaranteed to adhere securely to the window. Small tabs on the cups release suction and allow the unit to be easily removed from the window for cleaning. All hardware used for Wingdow® Seat is high quality, bird-safe, American-made stainless steel. The unit assembles in minutes (without tools) and will fit most conventional double hung or casement windows, as well as sliding glass windows and doors.
It is also the perfect perch for small spaces and to use when traveling with your bird.
Wingdow® Seat comes with a hardwood, manzanita, or dragonwood perch and can be purchased with or without food cups. The Seat can also be outfitted with a set of straps that allows the unit to be hooked over a chair or seat, where it can function as an off-the-window perch/feeding station for the bird.
Wingdow® Seat is available in three sizes to accommodate different size birds:
- Large – For larger pet birds, such as African Greys, Amazons, Eclectus, Mini-Macaws, Cockatoos
- Medium – For medium-size birds, such as Caiques, Conures, Cockatiels, Senegals, Pionus, Quakers
- Small – For small birds, such as Parrotlets, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Finches.
- Extremely durable—engineered to last for years
- Easy to assemble and install (no tools required)
- Easy to remove from window for cleaning
- All hardware made of durable and bird-safe 18-8 stainless steel
- Industrial grade, UV-resistant suction cups adhere securely to windows and other non-textured surfaces
- UV-resistant, clear plastic seat built to withstand years in sunny windows without discoloring or cracking
- Unique, aesthetic, rounded shape allows for ease of cleaning and unobstructed view
- Suction cup length adjusts to allow installation of unit over window trim/mullions/other obstacles
- Choice of perches for every taste and application
- Optional food cups hold water or your bird’s favorite treats
- Optional hooks and clips for hanging toys and veggies
- Optional straps attach to back of Wingdow® Seat and hook over chair, allowing unit to serve as dual purpose, off-the-window perch/feeding station
- Protects woodwork from eager beaks
- Catches splatters and contains messes
- Protects birds from drafts
- Helps birds get the light they need for good health and well-being
- Provides portable and space-efficient perch when traveling with your bird
Your bird needs exercise and gets it mostly from climbing. The Wingdow™ Seat can be a desirable goal for him. Try tying a ladder or braided leather strap to the perch mounting screws. Older birds may need special attention in this area. Make sure the weight of the ladder and bird are supported by a table, cage, etc. If your bird is athletic, you could also provide a bridge over to his Wingdow™ Seat from the top of his house. Use Wingdow™ Seat as an extension of his existing gym. Check the suction cups for proper seal every day at feeding time. If they come loose often try moistening them. If this doesn’t work, call us for replacement cups. Being an expert climber, your bird is more likely to try climbing to the top of the plastic. If he does, you may need a larger size Wingdow™ Seat, or you might think of ways to distract him from doing so. We encourage creative adaptations of your Wingdow™ Seat, but take care not to add extra weight of additional apparatus that is not supported by its own means.